If that's the WB SL, then that mount is too long for that size dish.
To get that height tou'll need one with a stabalizer arm, or a tripod.

Also the force required to pull out the lags will be 3x greater if you hit a stud. You might try lagging through the center holes on the mount into a rafter, then put in the 4 corner bolts just for stability.