Talk to Dennis @ link tech (towercoverage) I know they have a feature like
that, but I've never used it.  I just do it in my head and with GPS sync I
don't have issues, but I could see where if you didn't have sync nearby
towers would clobber each other.

On Thursday, October 8, 2015, Craig House <[email protected]> wrote:

> We already use radio mobile and Tower coverage.com but are not really
> using it for channel planning purposes it shows us propagation but I've
> never tried to use it to show channel layouts that's what I'm really
> looking more for
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Oct 8, 2015, at 13:54, That One Guy /sarcasm <[email protected]
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','[email protected]');>> wrote:
>
> Radiomobile - free
>
> Linkplanner is getting really valuable - free
>
> towercoverage.com - questionable but web based advanced implementation of
> radiomobile, with lots of options - can get expensive
>
>
>
>
>
> On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 1:52 PM, Sean Heskett <[email protected]
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','[email protected]');>> wrote:
>
>> Towercoverage.com
>>
>>
>> On Thursday, October 8, 2015, Craig House <[email protected]
>> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','[email protected]');>> wrote:
>>
>>> What do you guys use for planning out tower sector RF ??   We have
>>> always been a Cambium FSK shop and never really had to worry much about
>>> self interference.  Now with FSK end of life and we are installing a lot
>>> more UBNT M series, we need to think more about RF planning than we used
>>> to.  Suggestions?
>>>
>>> Craig
>>>
>>
>
>
> --
> If you only see yourself as part of the team but you don't see your team
> as part of yourself you have already failed as part of the team.
>
>

Reply via email to