I had one sector hit 100Mbs not quiet hitting the 120 but I am concerned. We have ordered more APs to stack on there for
more offload of the site. The other sectors are 50Mb,20Mb or less
 I asked the other day if we could just add another Tower in that area LOL



On 10/08/2015 03:02 PM, Josh Baird wrote:
All 480 people on the 5 450 sectors? That is quite a bit. How's capacity on the sectors looking?

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 3:53 PM, David <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

    +1
    +2
    +3
    +4

    all good stuff from Sean and Josh
     We are doing something a little different by offloading all those
    older subs to 450 and any smaller sites with <20 subs we use Epmp for
     deployment and Rf planning is snap because of our scale we are
    able to do this without stepping on our towers with 450.
    Eventually if the small site grows to larger than 50 we will over
    build it with 450 and start migrating subs to larger capacity
    platform.

    I just did a Sub inventory report on one tower we have with 5
    sectors of pmp450 3.65Ghz gear and we have 480 subs on there
    We feed that beast with a ptp800 and ptp650 link LOL I am looking
    at upgrading the router from a RB1100AH to a CCR to help
    with flow.
     Love this stuff :)




    On 10/08/2015 02:22 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:
    After ePMP version 2.5 the radios can do 2.5ms frames.  This is
    needed to sync with FSK.  I don't know how you marry them up but
    there's a good bit of documentation that helps.


    Josh Luthman
    Office: 937-552-2340 <tel:937-552-2340>
    Direct: 937-552-2343 <tel:937-552-2343>
    1100 Wayne St
    Suite 1337
    Troy, OH 45373

    On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 3:12 PM, Craig House
    <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

        I assumed that there was a way to make the EP MP stuff work
        with the FSK stuff but I wasn't sure how to choose the right
        settings so that sink would work what is the trick
        We use 4 control slots 16 miles max distance and a 75% down
        link on our FSK

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Oct 8, 2015, at 13:48, Josh Luthman
        <[email protected]
        <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

        Use ePMP and do what you were doing before.  You can also
        match settings so ePMP will sync with FSK.


        Josh Luthman
        Office: 937-552-2340 <tel:937-552-2340>
        Direct: 937-552-2343 <tel:937-552-2343>
        1100 Wayne St
        Suite 1337
        Troy, OH 45373

        On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 2:37 PM, Craig House
        <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>>
        wrote:

            What do you guys use for planning out tower sector RF
            ??   We have always been a Cambium FSK shop and never
            really had to worry much about self interference. Now
            with FSK end of life and we are installing a lot more
            UBNT M series, we need to think more about RF planning
            than we used to.  Suggestions?

            Craig






Reply via email to