Tyler

------- Original Message -------
>From    : Jon Paul Kelley[mailto:jpkel...@ckswireless.com]
Sent    : 12/7/2015 3:12:52 PM
To      : af@afmug.com
Cc      :
Subject : RE: Re: [AFMUG] WAY OT: Concealed Carry handguns - which to buy and
why

 Getting back to the original question, I purchased the S&W M&P Shield
chambered in .40 S&W. Nice little hand gun and shoots well using 165 or 180 gr
ammo, readily available from WalMart or any other place that sells ammo.
Slightly more expensive than 9MM ammo, but only by a penny or two per round.
Jon Paul KelleyCKS Wireless From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of
Joshaven Mailing Lists
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2015 1:41 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] WAY OT: Concealed Carry handguns - which to buy and why
I’m pretty fond of my Kimber
Solohttp://www.gunsandammo.com/reviews/solo-act-kimber-solo-9mm-review/ It’s
easy to shoot, reliable and best of all it is
very slender and easy to carry.  Too bad that it’s not cheap too.
Sincerely,Joshaven Potter
MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCTCE, UACA
Google Hangouts: yourt...@gmail.com
Cell & SMS: 1-517-607-9370supp...@joshaven.com   On Dec 7, 2015, at 11:12 AM,
Darin Steffl <darin.ste...@mnwifi.com> wrote:
https://us.glock.com/products/model/g42  If you just want a pistol to conceal
and carry, I would suggest
the Glock 42 which I carry everyday. It isn't too big or heavy and will still
do plenty of damage in a self defense situation with hollow point ammo. It
certainly doesn't carry that much ammo, 7 total including one in chamber.
But I'm not planning on having a shootout with anyone. I'm sure you'll hear
from other guys who carry a 45 and open carry them with extra mags. I'm not
"that" guy who is a conservative, FOX loving republican, gun nut who thinks
Obama is out to steal our guns. If you honestly just want something to protect
you in most situation, stay smaller like 380 or 9mm but not much bigger than
that. I've also carried the S&W Bodyguard 380 with built-in laser. It
conceals even better than the Glock does.   On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 10:03 AM,
Paul McCall <pa...@pdmnet.net> wrote:I am getting my CC permit (Florida) in a
week or so.  I took an absolutely excellent class from the main trainer at
the Brevard county sheriff’s office.   Now, I am looking for an excellent CC
gun to use, as my long barrel Colt 38 is not a good fit for that.   I am
certain that this group probably has a LOT of expertise (and many opinions) on
THE gun to use. J    Paul McCall, Pres.PDMNet / Florida Broadband 658 Old Dixie
HighwayVero Beach, FL 32962772-564-6800 office772-473-0352
cellwww.pdmnet.compa...@pdmnet.net
 -- Darin StefflMinnesota WiFiwww.mnwifi.com507-634-WiFi Like us on Facebook