From: Sean Heskett
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2015 3:31 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] WAY OT: Concealed Carry handguns - which to buy and why

i have a Glock23 .40cal works great but it's not quite a "conceal carry" size.
I have it (unloaded and trigger locked) in my survival pack that stays in my
airplane incase of an emergency landing in the back country ;-)

i'm also a Progressive Libtard (registered independent) that thinks we should
ban assault rifles and large magazines just as we have banned hand grenades,
bombs, rocket launchers and other military style/grade weapons.  I've had my
Hunter's safety card since I was 12 and I also went to high school next to
Columbine in CO.  My younger sister had friends who died in the attack.

2 cents.

-Sean