The US has a much bigger criminal problem than gun problem. We have too
many programs that were designed to help that ended up abused so we drop a
certain chunk of society down into a hole where criminality is rampant. We
have these programs in those holes, but arent allowed to build ladders

On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 10:05 AM, Christopher Tyler <ch...@totalhighspeed.net