So then you'll take your guns to the police or sheriff and tell them you don't need them anymore?

On 12/7/2015 9:43 PM, Sean Heskett wrote:
Australia had a gun problem...until it didn't anymore.

Just sayin

-Sean

On Monday, December 7, 2015, Chuck McCown <ch...@wbmfg.com <mailto:ch...@wbmfg.com>> wrote:

    On the assault rifle issue, are we just arguing about magazine size?
    Or does it need a handle on top and a pistol grip?
    How does a BAR differ from an AR?  Assuming they are the same caliber.
    BAR is OK because it only shoots deer, but the AR is for shooting
    people?
    Wood stock good, green metal and plastic bad?
    Semi automatic deer hunting rifles are OK, right?
    Is this a distinction without a difference?
    *From:* Sean Heskett
    <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','af...@zirkel.us');>
    *Sent:* Monday, December 07, 2015 3:31 PM
    *To:* af@afmug.com <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','af@afmug.com');>
    *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] WAY OT: Concealed Carry handguns - which to
    buy and why
    i have a Glock23 .40cal works great but it's not quite a "conceal
    carry" size.  I have it (unloaded and trigger locked) in my
    survival pack that stays in my airplane incase of an emergency
    landing in the back country ;-)
    i'm also a Progressive Libtard (registered independent) that
    thinks we should ban assault rifles and large magazines just as we
    have banned hand grenades, bombs, rocket launchers and other
    military style/grade weapons.  I've had my Hunter's safety card
    since I was 12 and I also went to high school next to Columbine in
    CO.  My younger sister had friends who died in the attack.
    2 cents.
    -Sean
    On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 3:01 PM, James Howard <ja...@litewire.net