From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of TJ Trout
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2016 11:45 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Redundancy at core router

I currently have 2 upstream's and only 1 router, planning to add a second
router for redundancy, is it over kill (or even possible?) to get each upstream
to allocate 2 ports on their router so that each of my routers will have 2
upsteams or is it more than sufficient to just do 1 upstream per router? It's
extremely unlikely to have 1 upstream and one router fail at the same time, I
think.

Does that make since?