Lots of rack mount trays and boxes out there too.

From: That One Guy /sarcasm
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2016 1:44 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] racmount kit for Packetflux SyncInjector?

We've been looking for an offset to take the din back far enough for the
packetflux stuff to be flush with the face of the rack, it's down to just
making some sheet metal and break

On Feb 27, 2016 1:48 PM, "Adam Moffett" <dmmoff...@gmail.com> wrote:

  Come to think of it....I seem to think the DIN clip on the Site Monitors has
two holes on it where you could screw it to a wall, or a panel, or whatever.
DIN rail is so cheap that I would just keep using it though.