I've found that aluminum rail tends to be much more forgiving. Something about the steel rail always gave me fitment issues. Perhaps the Phoenix Contact steel stuff I was using is just slightly over sized. Aluminum all the way now. Easier to cut and clean. And no, there's no way in hell I'd every spend $$ on a rail cutter for the one or two a month that I do.

On 2/29/2016 2:04 PM, Ken Hohhof wrote:
I’m talking about my experience that the clip won’t latch to the DIN rail unless you pull the tab slightly forward. Not prying with a little screwdriver to unlatch it, that’s expected.
*From:* Forrest Christian (List Account) <mailto:li...@packetflux.com>
*Sent:* Monday, February 29, 2016 1:33 PM
*To:* af <mailto:af@afmug.com>
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] racmount kit for Packetflux SyncInjector?

We just added common parts to the store late last week. Evidently we need to do a better job of describing some of them.

The end of the din clip on the syncinjector was hidden slightly behind the syncinjector on purpose. The idea is that a small screwdriver can be placed in the hole on the bottom of the din clip and the bottom of the syncinjector can be used as a fulcrum point to enable easy removal of the clip from the din rail.