Propane

On 4/3/2016 7:09 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:
I've had a handful of generators that always started on the first pull. Until today. Got another one for the site but started tearing apart the old one and I think it's a bad carb, something I'll have someone else take a look at.

Mine are all sitting inside doing nothing, they're portable with two wheels but require two people or a ramp to put in the truck. I don't know if I'd buy these size units again but I really do like the 8.5 gallons and 24 hour run time...

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343