Hi,

This is a C corp business... no there are no taxes to be paid until we "cash out". We aren't taking any money out of the company at all right now.

Travis

On 4/6/2016 3:06 PM, Robert Andrews wrote:
Take enough off the table so that the taxes are paid. Never know when you might end up holding the bag on one of those and getting that out of the way makes things easier to take if it goes TU for some reason. From personal experience...