We are deploying three sectors this morning so I can’t speak to how many
customers yet.

AP capacity varies by channel width and distance.

Max distance is 39km (24.23 miles).

98Mbs down / 7.9Mbs up with current SM with a 20MHz channel (conf2,ssf1).

 SM is 2 stream down link and 1 stream up. SM limited to 16QAM. When 8000
series SMs are available they will be 64QAM and 4X4 (I think). Uplink will
increase to 13.57Mbs (70/30 split).

The above throughput is not at max range but around 10km.

MU-MIMO is supposedly coming soon.

QOS is not working yet but will be shortly.