Always use escrow when transferring a domain name, unless you personally
know the seller and/or don't care if you get the domain name stolen from
you.

Domain names are high-fraud items - it's not uncommon for you to transfer
the domain and then the funds either never appear or later get reversed due
to credit card fraud.

-forrest

--
*Forrest Christian* *CEO**, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian>  <http://facebook.com/packetflux>