From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Forrest Christian (List
Account)
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 8:51 PM
To: af <af@afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Private Sale of Domain Name

Always use escrow when transferring a domain name, unless you personally know
the seller and/or don't care if you get the domain name stolen from you.

Domain names are high-fraud items - it's not uncommon for you to transfer the
domain and then the funds either never appear or later get reversed due to
credit card fraud.

-forrest

On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 4:42 PM, Sterling Jacobson