Yep they have had a few hiccups, but overall very happy with them.  As I
said, "Every company is going to have some issue, but it seems like Cogent
continuously gets a bad wrap."   This is also why we try to offload most
major content via peering exchanges instead of using transit provider to
get to it.

In my 15 years as a WISP, I had probably around 7 different upstreams, each
had its own caveat.

This is getting off topic but a large industry pressing issue is Fiber
Cuts...  Since building the Fusion network the last year and a half, and
now being national in the US, we have learned a lot about fiber cuts.
Anything is possible.  Is it me or are the contractors more careless than
ever, or maybe it is the locator services?    Texas seems to have the worst
track record so far.

Erich Kaiser
North Central Tower
er...@northcentraltower.com