So your voice mails from your cell phone go to Google Voice and it's basically a visual voice mail replacement?

Josh Luthman wrote:

Google Voice rules!

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Jul 14, 2016 5:36 PM, "Jason McKemie" <j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com <mailto:j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com>> wrote:

    I use Google Voice for my voicemail, but it requires a smartphone
    AFAIK.

    On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 4:34 PM, Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com