From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Bill Prince
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2016 5:14 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT - alternative to VZ voicemail

I have the same phone (Droid RAZR Maxx HD). Darn nice phone. All of our other
phones are some kind of VOIP thing, which have decent voicemail features. My
home phone is Google Voice. That's nice because in addition to the voice mail,
it also sends an email and text with a transcript of the voice message. The
transcript usually has some kind of transcription error, but it also usually
gets the point across.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>