At least I haven’t seen a repeat of what happened 4 weeks ago with 100-150 Mbps
to a 3 Mbps customer.

From: Mike Hammett
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2016 8:39 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] CDN overload

I saw this in action today from Microsoft. I didn't see 15, but I did see up to
3 megs for a 1.5 meg customer. I saw up to 190 connections in torch. I took a
packet capture on the upstream interface and sent it over to one of my
Microsoft contacts. She may not be the right person, but she's been very
helpful before so hopefully she can get me to the right person.

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP