Is there anyway you can make the address lists in Mikrotik dynamic
> with a ~7 day timeout?  That way they are not included in backups etc.
> Also, if decide to stop using them just delete the scripts and lists
> will go away in 7 days.

Huh ? not sure what you are asking and why ?

The list/feature is supposed to be dynamic to begin with.
You can run a daily update.
If you want to stop the function, you can simply disable the firewall rule that
is associated with this list
getting a copy of the ip's via backup export is not a big deal..

??

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom