Curious, name an obstacle that needs to be removed.
Not saying there are none.  There are plenty.
Just curious which one could be removed.

-----Original Message----- From: Ken Hohhof
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2016 9:39 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] The latest gig city

He didn't say it was easy or cheap.  More like it can be done, if you fill
out the paperwork, pay your fees, and wait like everybody else.

I have to agree.  If the obstacles need to be taken out of the way, they
should be removed for everyone.  Not just Google because they're special.
(insert talking points about level playing field, government not picking
winners and losers, etc.)  I know, this sounds like complaining that Uber
unfairly competes with taxis, or Airbnb unfairly competes with hotels.  Cry
me a river, but it's not so funny if it's your ox getting gored.

-----Original Message----- From: fiber...@mail.com