From: That One Guy /sarcasm
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 11:30 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] PAL bidding

i thought there were going to be antisquatting regulations in play to stop that

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 10:57 PM, Adam Moffett <dmmoff...@gmail.com> wrote:

  Does anyone know how PAL bidding in CBRS is going to work?  I'm too tired for
deep reading tonight.

  My first thought was "maybe we should just bid $1 (or the minimum) for a
channel in every tract around us just in case nobody else does."

  Second thought was "There are only around 73,000 census tracts in the US,
what stops somebody with deep pockets from bidding $1000 on all of them? If I'm
Google, why not bid $10,000 each?"