I encourage everyone to read up on CBRS rules and current proceedings. This is without a doubt the BEST opportunity WISPs have ever had to affordably purchase spectrum. WISPA has done a great job negotiating on the Wisp industries behalf. If you aren't a member, you should join. You can learn a lot more about CBRS at Wispapalooza.

If you would like to speak to me about it, please give me a call. I'll be on a flight for the next few hours.

Respectively,

Rick Harnish
Director of WISP Markets
Direct: 972.922.1443
Baicells Technologies N.A. Inc.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid