Back when God was a child, we worked with some Mexican banks installing
some 902-928MHz systems which used 6 antennas on base station and CPEs...
It was a Canadian outfit and they used FHSS... '93/94?  We just mounted
them on towers and wired them up. The two cables per unit used military
type connectors.   I think company was WLAN... Not WiLAN.... It was for ATM
systems.