Huh, they're based in Wenatchee...  Cost of living is quite low in many of
those agricultural towns in that area. Quincy, Wenatchee, Ellensburg,
Othello, etc.

Salaries for first-tier phone support are probably not very high, but they
don't need to be.

http://ygtc.com/tech.html

For those who follow datacenter news, East Wenatchee and Quincy are also
two of the locations with the cheapest electricity in North America and
some huge electricity-hungry facilities.