We mainly put them in because our drivers like them. They make them feel
safer. We have cowards; what can I say? Anyway, none of ours have walk
through doors they have a fixed panel instead. In our area, Texas Hot, I
mainly like them as it keeps the front cooler. We have windowless vans and
my guys put lexan sheets over the grill area and fill the gaps around the
corners the same way.