Is that not 65Ah?

-----Original Message-----
From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Robert Andrews
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2016 12:20 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Solar costs dropping

Sorry now $87...

https://www.walmart.com/ip/EverStart-Group-Size-29DC-Marine-Battery/20531543

We have gone to 6V cart batteries for our serious off grid stuff with better
cycling results, but these are what we use for on-grid reserve.

The 6V's we buy are 135 AH and we get fewer cells going bad over 2-3
years...   When you have 100 cells at a site, you are going to have
failures... (1.2V cells)...   Found it was cheaper replacing 3 cell
batteries than 6 cell batteries...