and useful? I'd be stranded with an iPhone. Lack of functionality! 



----- 
Mike Hammett 
Intelligent Computing Solutions 

Midwest Internet Exchange 

The Brothers WISP 




----- Original Message -----

From: "Bill Prince" <[email protected]> 
To: [email protected] 
Sent: Wednesday, October 5, 2016 4:15:11 PM 
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Google wants to be Apple 

I will point out (again) that 8 to 9 of 10 smartphones on the planet are 
Android. So while making it "elegant" is important, it's probably more 
important to make it affordable. 

My Nexus phone is a damn fine phone, and I don't feel like I've been 
left out of anything at all. 


bp 
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com> 

On 10/5/2016 1:57 PM, Travis Johnson wrote: 
> https://techcrunch.com/2016/10/05/not-ok-google/ 
> 
> It's taken a while, many years, but Google has finally admitted that 
> Apple had it right all along... you have to control the hardware AND 
> software to have an awesome product. This was Steve Job's goal from 
> the very beginning with the Macintosh... and now everyone else is 
> finally understanding. 
> 
> So now Google is copying everything Apple does... even down to the 
> marketing materials. Every commercial they run (along with Samsung 
> and everyone else) is always "this is why our product is better than 
> Apple". If a company really believes that, you don't have to make the 
> direct comparison. LOL 
> 
> "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" ~Charles Caleb Colton 
> 
> Travis 
> 


Reply via email to