Well, at least you have Prop 64, so something to look forward to there...

-----Original Message----- From: Bill Prince
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2016 1:41 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT - Politics

Don't forget it was a republican congress that wrote and passed the
legislation.

I'm not taking him off the hook, just pointing out that it takes two to
tango.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 10/10/2016 12:35 PM, Robert Andrews wrote:
Once again, Chuck, you nailed it... BC was just lucky to be sitting on a mountain of money and it made him look like a god.. Then he signed the dumbest piece of legislature to come along in 50 years against advice on the last few days of his presidency.. Not inspiring in any way... But we are now wedged and your advice is correct. We will survive another 4 years and hope she doesn't pull a BC on her last days in office.