Yup. The Q&A was good. The updates coming will be nice. Tomorrow, right? :)

On 10/14/2016 2:38 PM, Rick Harnish wrote:
George,

Did Jesse get everything resolved satisfactorily yesterday?

/Respectively,/
/
/
/Rick Harnish/
/Director of WISP Markets/
/Direct: 972.922.1443/
/Baicells Technologies N.A. Inc./
/
/
/Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid/