BTW, I don't think that most Americans realize that the last presidential
debate was transmitted live across the world, many nations, with direct
real-time translators .....

Put that in perspective of the folks of the world, each one hearing the words,
and interpreting them in context of their culture, their believes and their
understanding on what USA is all about... ....... I cringe !

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street