As a Canadian, I feel bad for Americans right now…. two major contenders for
President and they both have their “challenges” let’s say …. it’s a hot topic
for Canadians because it impacts us significantly for a lot of things ….  I’m
sick of hearing about it to be honest and several American friends are in the
same boat…

I will say though that this is common in my opinion … where you have nobody
“great” running for political office and you end up picking the one that you
feel will be the least useless … at least that was my personal opinion in the
last Canadian election of Prime Minister and boy was I wrong … but I’ll stop
there :)