Well Bush decision to invade Iraq did affect my family.. My son who proudly
served in Iraq came back injured physically and mentally.  He is still
under medical care .   We should have gone after Taliban in Afghanistan and
wiped them out along with poppie fields.   Hussein was a dictator I know
but our reason to invade was based on weapons of mass destruction which
didn't exist.   We messed up the status quo, left and gave ISIS an
opening... If you study history of region it has shown no outside nation
has ever been able to conquer area for very long..  These folks have been
at war since forever and we got caught up in it.  When you travel on plane
you are affected... Large public events are different now because threat of
terrorism exists.   So we are all affected some way.    The times, they are
a changin