Those aren't field assembly connectors, ie the ones with a pre-cleaved
polished stub and gel.  Those require epoxy and polishing.  Not sure why
you would use them.  FS also carries field connectors in the splice on and
index gel version.  If you are doing any kind of volume, it makes a whole
lot more sense to buy pigtails for .65 each and splice them yourself.

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 9:18 AM, Chuck McCown <> wrote:

> Yep

Carl Peterson

401 E Pratt St, Ste 2553

Baltimore, MD 21202