im new to reddit so i dont know how to verify anything, but apparently they
simply shut off his wifi. It makes sense is something as simple as that, I
assume its a secure facility and they control all the wireless in the
building. but the initial report mad it sound like a secure channel was
infiltrated and brought down james bond style, more like uncheck ESSID
"wikileaks"

They are also claiming 14 wikileaks operatives internet connections are down

maybe he simply didnt pay his bill?

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 9:15 PM, CBB - Jay Fuller <par...@cyberbroadband.net