"it will be cool if pam anderson is a covert vegan operative
assasinating people, maybe kim ping pong over there in north korea
will be a little more leary of rodman, maybe all our celebs are
operatives"

According to the Men in Black movie, many celebs are aliens as well :)

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 10:25 PM, That One Guy /sarcasm
<thatoneguyst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> they get to risk being drone striked at any time, so there is the excitement
>

> On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 10:20 PM, Jay Weekley <par...@cyberbroadband.net>
> wrote:
>>
>> The embassy may be getting tired of him.  What do they get by letting him
>> stay there?
>>
>> That One Guy /sarcasm wrote:
>>>
>>> im new to reddit so i dont know how to verify anything, but apparently
>>> they simply shut off his wifi. It makes sense is something as simple as
>>> that, I assume its a secure facility and they control all the wireless in
>>> the building. but the initial report mad it sound like a secure channel was
>>> infiltrated and brought down james bond style, more like uncheck ESSID
>>> "wikileaks"
>>>
>>> They are also claiming 14 wikileaks operatives internet connections are
>>> down
>>>
>>> maybe he simply didnt pay his bill?
>>>
>>> On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 9:15 PM, CBB - Jay Fuller
>>> <par...@cyberbroadband.net <mailto:par...@cyberbroadband.net>> wrote:
>>>
>>>     story i heard while driving today and having a MSM (main stream
>>>     media) channel on my xm radio said it was JOHN KERRY putting
>>>     pressure on Ecuador...

Micah Miller
Network/Server Administrator
Network Business Systems, Inc.