NOT looking to skirt the system

I got the ok to use some labor for project work as i need it. Like the
other day when i brought my dad.

What are the actual rules, we arent looking to cash money under the table,
but these arent going to be full, or even part time employees, over 600
bucks theyll 1099 but should that just be done anyway?

I  have a few different people I will use, and probably not more than a
couple days a week

For the most part these people will be tying stuff to ropes and watching
spools stands