I have heard of desired items being purchased, expensed, and show up missing...

From: That One Guy /sarcasm 
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 7:37 PM
To: [email protected] 
Subject: [AFMUG] day labor legalities


NOT looking to skirt the system

I got the ok to use some labor for project work as i need it. Like the other 
day when i brought my dad.

What are the actual rules, we arent looking to cash money under the table, but 
these arent going to be full, or even part time employees, over 600 bucks 
theyll 1099 but should that just be done anyway?

I  have a few different people I will use, and probably not more than a couple 
days a week

For the most part these people will be tying stuff to ropes and watching spools 
stands
-- 

If you only see yourself as part of the team but you don't see your team as 
part of yourself you have already failed as part of the team.

Reply via email to