We have changed out all our 430 Aps for 450i, but still have a bunch of 430
SMs running in 450 compatibility mode.  My techs keep telling me when they
do service calls, that alignment tone is broken on those SMs.  The first
time I figured bad hardware since some roofers had bonked the dish, but as
it keeps happening, I'm realizing it must be the firmware.

I remember some FW release broke alignment tone on the 450 SMs and so we
waited until the fixed it.  I don't remember which release broke it and
which release fixed it.

But the release notes tell you that for compatibility with 450i you should
have 430 SMs on 13.4.1, plus I think that's the end of the line for 430,
right?  We can't go to 14.1.2 which is what we have on all our 450 stuff.

Does anyone know if in fact alignment tone is non functional on a 430 SM
with 13.4.1?