From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Matt Mangriotis
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2016 2:21 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 450i Integrated

The integrated 450i sector antenna does indeed have a 2 degree electrical
downtilt.  As noted below, it does have tremendous null-fill, as well as
optimized Front-to-back isolation to allow frequency re-use patterns.

Yes, this downtilt is a departure from our OEM antennas.  This should appear
in the spec sheet. I will update it so that it is clearly called out, as it
is different.

Matt