hey gino,

we are waiting for the FCC to approve the DFS band before we move clients
to the 450m's.  We had to get them on the tower and alive tho because it's
about to be snow season and one tower is at the top of the ski area, the
other tower is across the valley.

I'll report more once we have clients attached.  right now i don't have
much to say other than they are powered on and have sync ;-)

-sean