We call into the office and call the customers from there DID or something
to avoid it. But it happens.
When a customer has my cell, ive given it to them on occasion for
troubleshooting and most of my contract service have my work and personal.
As long as they dont abuse it, I handle their business (facebook is
becoming popular for customers to contact me, which is odd because my face
book is private and highly offensive)
Once they abuse it, they get a couple "call the office"s then they get
ignored.
Like right now there is a voicemail from a contract services customer i
haven't even listened to from two days ago.

I do prefer all communications voice or digital go through work channels,
or phones are recorded and all the digital stuff is logged on company owned
assets. Better in the long term for liability.