It's 8" nominal in depth (Haven't measured it exactly so it might be a bit
over/under).

We're working through all of the final integration, manufacturing, testing,
etc.   Still hoping for final release to manufacturing by the end of the
year, but it's starting to look a bit tighter than I'd like to make that
schedule.

--
*Forrest Christian* *CEO**, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian>  <http://facebook.com/packetflux>