Has anyone found a decent APP for IOS and Android that does scheduling/workflow
that's any good?

I want something a group of us users can load and track installation process.

My flow is sales->conduit->fiber pull and NID install->Fiber Splice->Final
Install->working router/happy customer
With Troubleshoot thereafter for any of these team members which would kick it
back into the flow in case of fiber damage etc.

I want to assign each task a master person to track and allow them to give it
out to any subs.
Allow the subs to perform and close the task, thereby kicking it automatically
to the next task 'master' person to assign.

My biggest gripe with my process is multiple teams of people at multiple stages
ends up taking forever.
And many emails to follow up because of major lack of communication and process
flow between individuals and companies.

And I want to be able to view a list of customers in the flow, what stage they
are, and who the hell is in charge and the person/team responsible for the task.
It would be nice if it had a button to allow me to make their phone scream at a
super annoying pitch until they do the next step of their task, lol!