Yep.... When in doubt send the brown guy to the dangerous mission ! LOL !
(Aye, just because the programer was an Indian Dude, does not mean I will be
able to make it thru ! :) )

Sad part is that, it is not only Christians.... Muslims and Jews too, either
ignore what is ordained or twist it to suit one's purpose.

>>> Maybe I am influenced by having grown up at a time when there was an
>>> ecumenical movement in America, and in a church that taught respect for
>>> other religions.
I also grew up in that time, on the other side of the world, and yes Religion
was something very much respected irrespective of one's personal belief.
Sadly today it is used as a political tool, across the world.

Some do , some don't, but I see a lot of people who are not able to reconcile
this fact and as such deny it.... (you can see the 'but' coming from a mile way
! )

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street