From: Adam Moffett
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2017 1:44 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Emailing: Surge Suppressor Technical Chart.pdf

Way nicer!

I imagine the 444 would work with a lot of Mikrotik CPE, or cameras, or
anything 100BaseT with power on the spare pairs.  That probably means a hundred
different possible uses to list.
*shrug* maybe it doesn't matter and they should just get the gigE unit if
they're not sure.

How come there's no test port on the GigE-POE?  Seems like if you could tick
that one box you could just deprecate the 444.