I've never had static on a volte call yet. Works very well in our area.

We did have a verizon contractor accidentally cut and remove a few of our
sectors on a shared grain leg site. They were removing their gear and going
to a nearby monopole. Anyway, contractor thought our small sectors were
verizon gear and started removal. I saw network alerts and called grain
elevator and they said verizon was there. Told them to get foreman to stop
ha.

We get there and cables to 3 sectors are cut and 2 sectors are lowered down
already. Me and a tech then spent 4 hours in freezing rain to get things
back to normal.

Sent an invoice to the contractor directly for about $6400 and they paid it
within days. I'm assuming they want to avoid an insurance claim or hit on
their record with verizon if we went above them.

So if a contractor messed with your stuff, be sure you send an invoice to
contractor. More than likely they will pay up.