They also aren't likely to own farm real estate.

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP

----- Original Message -----

From: "Josh Reynolds" <j...@kyneticwifi.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2017 1:43:40 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] site acquisition initial contact

I don't know anyone under 50 that's a member of any of the clubs you just
listed.

On Jan 12, 2017 1:39 PM, "Chuck McCown" < ch...@wbmfg.com > wrote:

More work. Need a personal introduction for best effect so that takes lotsa
homework. Lions, Optimist, Rotary, Elks, Eagles, Churches etc etc. Everything
insurance and real estate agents do to networking will be needed to get to the
personal introduction.