chemtrails man, tis the chemtrails

lifestyles in general have the most impact, we are fatter and lazier than
any generation in history, progressively more lazy as getting killed by
bears and sepsis have become less prevalent. processed sugars are, to me,
the least of our concerns compared to the chemicals and hormones ingested
in everything, even organic. our soil is generally more contaminated
globally. GMO isnt even a thing, people think if you eat a genetically
modified food, it will alter your genes, there are also people who believe
the earth is flat and bacon is bad for you, there is no room for that kind
of nonsense