So give us a rundown on what you consider a minimum equipment list please.

From: Craig Schmaderer
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2017 3:04 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] FTTH construction tiger team

Chuck I am working on this very thing as well.  We have been in our small town
for 4 years.  I think we will be done with it next year for sure.  1500 homes,
I think I did 2 drops the first year…. LOL   All of my storage and equipment is
here taking up a 7200 square foot building.  I have 3-4 guys dedicated to fiber
now.  Before I move into the next town, my plan is to have enough guys that I
can install mainline and drops right behind them and hooking up customers right
away.  Now we spend months on main line and then usually pull and splice fiber
all winter.  In between this we do drops and installs for the existing plant.
So that is why I am heavily looking at a all microduct system from Clearfield.
I think with five guys I can run this crew in and just hammer mainline and
drops at the same time and start getting a faster return.  Got to run….